Monday, March 4, 2013

Today’s post is photo essay of the randomness of my day.





Not a day goes by that I don't look at this little face and fall in love all over again.


 We went out for a walk to stuff flyers for the upcoming neighborhood picnic and water balloon fight into all the mailboxes in our hood.  I took my camera along and snapped a close up of  shot of these buds on a gum tree.


I still contend that bougainvillea is an evil shrub, but I can help but appreciate the intense color and exotic beauty, right up to the moment their 2 inch long needle like spikes tear at my flesh and leaving me bleeding.


After the mail box stuffing, we stopped in the park for a little soccer practice.





Darn this is CUTE!



And he sticks the landing!


I have no idea of the name of this plant.  It's a blooming bush in my front yard and is covered by delicate white flowers.


 As I was shooting a honey bee zoomed in for a bite.



Oh goody the lemons are beginning to turn yellow!

Told you it was a random kinda day.

No comments: