Friday, July 8, 2011

Not a Clue

Each day I wander through the parenting maze trying not to draw blood or emotionally scar the little guy. For the most part I’ve been successful – I think. As someone who has always thrived on obtaining results and accomplishing goals, this parenting thing presents a BIG challenge. There are no clear standard of success and failure, especially in the short term.



I’m just hoping to get a few extra points for getting the pre-school homemade chia pet to sprout.

3 comments:

Cynthia Marie said...

Oh, the little ones do weigh in on the conscience. but that is a sure sign of a good parent in the making.
I know he loves that chia pet. Great days and times to your family.

Anonymous said...

You are doing fine, I am sure of it. But you are completely correct this parenting thing is not a short term goal. If he says please and thank you without you reminding him and is polite when you go out to eat. Then you are on the right track. Slow and steady.

tw

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Looks great