Monday, July 12, 2010

What's New in My Life

After taking two weeks off work to evaluate whether or not I wanted to continue working there, I came to the realization that I wasn’t being paid nearly enough to put up with that much “stuff”. Hence, I have packed up my toys and returned to my life as a lady of leisure.

So far, I’ve amused myself by making beads, processing some of the hundreds of photos taken in the past 6 months with which I’ve done nothing and did some serious house cleaning. Dave and I just spent a long weekend with both of use suffering from a cold. Fortunately for our marriage, neither of us wants to be fussed over when we’re sick. We spent 3 days napping and reading in separate rooms. We went through a large box of cold tablets, 2 boxes of Kleenex, 2 bottles of cranberry juice and one large pot of soup. I even skipped the camel race on Saturday!

Now that I’m on the road to recovery, I’ll be blogging and posting photos from the past few months. There will be lunch’s girls, matinee movies and rounds of golf with the girls and mid-morning trips to the gym on my schedule for the rest of the month.

The only other notable item in my life is an update on our Russian import program. The moronic women from Tennessee that returned a child to Russia, has caused a great deal of difficulty for us and a whole lot of other people trying to adopt. We’ve had to switch to a different region and complete a WHOLE lot of additional paper work. We’re now on the waiting list for a little person/s from the Perm region of Russia. There’s no way to know how long the wait will be. I’ll keep you posted on the progress.

CRANAplus, CRANA

No comments: