Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oh No It's Winter

It’s been a long time since I taunted those of you in the northern hemisphere about the weather, so the time is now!

Here’s our weekend forecast.

Currently:
10:19 AM Thursday 26 May 2011

48 °F
Clear
Humidity: 58%
Wind: 14 mph from the ESE
Dew Point: 34 °F
Pressure: 30.21 in
UV: -1

Today
61°| 30°



Friday
63°|28°
 
 
Saturday
64°|28°
 
 
Sunday

63°| 32°
 
They are calling for bitterly cold temps over the weekend. The words “bitterly cold” are those used by the weather forecasters and the locals. After having survived two months of Russian winter and two more in Minnesota, I say BRING IT ON to those who are worried about a whopping 28 degrees.


I relish my subtropics land where if it looks like it's going to get cold over night I just might have run outside in my PJs and throw a sheet over the lime tree, before I go to bed. That’s my kind of winter. It’s good to be home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds good...the wind is blowing 300 mph here today and it is warm....90-95ish!! Have a great day! M